Dalgarno Logo

html5 menu by Css3Menu.com

Road & traffic accidents:

Dalgarno Solicitors specialise in road and traffic accidents. If you've been injured on the road, even if it was a non-collision accident, you could be entitled to a claim.

A road or traffic accident can mean damage to your vehicle or personal belongings, damage to kit or equipment in the case of motorcycle or bicycle accidents, loss of earnings, medical costs and rehabilitation. There is a lot to deal with after an accident, and your way of life could completely change permanently. Dalgarno Solicitors want to make at least one thing easier: getting your compensation.

Car/Van Accidents

If you've been involved in a car crash or other kind of RTA and it wasn't your fault, you could claim compensation for personal injury, including whiplash.

Passenger in Car, Bus or Taxi

As a passenger, if you've been injured due to the negligence of another driver, you could claim compensation to cover the cost of your injuries.

Motorbike Accidents

Dalgarno Solicitors own the subsidiary company, Sorrymate.com, who are specialists in two wheel accident claims.

Cycle Claims

As a cyclist you can claim compensation if you've been hit or knocked off by a driver. Again, this would go through Sorrymate.com

Whiplash Claims

Whiplash is a common complaint after a road or traffic accident. If you're suffering symptoms of whiplash then visit your GP for an examination and contact Dalgarno Solicitors to claim your compensation.

Uninsured Driver

In the event of being hit by an uninsured driver we can make your claim through the Motor Insurers' Bureau and get you the compensation you deserve.

Hit and Run Accident Claim

In the unfortunate event of a hit and run we can, again, make your claim through the Motor Insurers' Bureau.

Pothole Claims

Vehicles can be damaged by extreme potholes and in some cases, especially when on a motorbike or bicycle, can result in a more serious accident. You can make a claim against the local council for negligence resulting in injury or damage.

Diesel Spill Claims

Diesel spills can result in slips and accidents on the road, especially for motorbike and bicycles. If you've been injured or experienced vehicle damage due to a diesel spill you could claim.

Pedestrian Hit by Vehicle

As long as you are not at fault, you can claim for being hit by a vehicle as a pedestrian.

If you're unsure or would like to discuss your claim with a trained professional, call 0845 250 0759.

Or visit our dedicated two wheel claim specialists' website at Sorrymate.com for more information, just by clicking the banner below:


Quick LinksReferrers